Trade of generation, Rana Singing Bowl Centre, Are one of the distinguished Manufacture cum Inport & exporters and Traders of a wide range of Tibetan, Himalayan, handmade singing bowl, Gong, Bell, Tingsha, other Buddhist handicrafts. These bowls are not only used for cooking, servingandtaking foods & drinks but are also extensively used for meditation and health care to protect from various painful and common diseases. The vibration, resonance and sweet musical tunes of the singing bowls smoothen the environment and calm mind that brings a quick relief. Theseareideal for healing mental and physical pains without medicines and medical devices. To ensure superior quality, we procure these products from the reliable vendors of the market, who manufacture these using different high grade metals.
These products are carefully selected from huge stock and are then sold either by local sale or export sale, after thorough quality checks. We specially check each product thrice by shape test, sound test and weight test. To earn total client satisfaction, we also provide superior qualityStick and Statue.
With the support of our proficient team, we have established a remarkable position in the industry. Our team has Trade of generation experience,which helps us in attaining an indispensable position in domestic as well as international market. Besides, we are based near Netaji SubashChandra Bose International Airport and Kolkata/Halide Doc, Kolkata, India, which enables us to deliver the freight well on time.
"No business is of single day, so our product will tell about our relation with others because customer's satisfaction is our reputation and motto."
The Singing Bowl Singing bowls (also known as Himalayan bowls,rin gongs,medicine bowls,Tibetan bowls or suzu gongs in Japan) Manufacture cum exported and traded by our company are considered to be the best in the market.Our range includes
HAND MADE SEVEN METAL SINGING BOWL:-
- • Bengali Traditional Bowl (including Nara, BTB)
- • Jhamka bowl
- • Chaken bowl
- • Khara or orrisa bowl
- • Kobera bowl
- • Asham or monipuri Bowl
- • Real, rare, Antique singing bowls
Machine Made or casting bowl:-
• Gulpa bowl ( brass / bronze)
• Inside statue gulpa bowl (bronze only)
• Khara bowl.(bronze)
• Three color (copper/ brass/ silver)
We also offer: -
• Various type Gong
• Tibetan singing bell and dorji & other type bell
• Tingsha or cymbal or mazera
• Prayer wheel
• Ncenses & burner and holder.
• Other Buddhist Puja item like offering cup, payer flag, thanka,lamp & candle stand, Gao, and other.
Pany have the following unique benefits:-
• Available in various sizes , save,
• Relaxes body and mind
• Gives relief from mental and physical stress
• Produces harmonious and soothing sounds
• Helps in meditation and promotes well being
• Controls anger and emotional disturbancesBengali Traditional Bowl (including Nara, BTB,)
• Jhamka bowl
• Chaken bowl
• Khara or orrisa bowl
• Kobera bowl
• Asham or monipuri Bowl
• Real, rare, Antique singing bowls
Our clients are spread all across the country and abroad specially in:-
-: How To Play The Singing Bowl :-
The singing bowl is a gong that comes in the shape of bowl, which may vary in size and weight. The sides and rim of the bowl vibrates to produce harmonious sounds and vibrations, which have healing properties. They are known for promoting well being and soothing the mind & body. One can produce these sounds from the singing bowl in the following procedure:
Method - 1:
• The second step is to hold the singing bowl in our palm, after placing it in the pillow or the stand of the singing bowl, which is provided with it. The hold should be such so that the body of the bowl should be able to vibrate freely
• Third step is to rub the wooden stick on the outside rim of the bowl in a circular motion, while maintaining a stable pressure. The stick should be in contact with the body of the bowl at an angle of 15 degree to 30 degree, and the stick should be rotated all around the bowl in any direction (clockwise or anti clockwise) without loosing contact with the bowl in hand .The speed needs to be gently increased as the bowl begins to vibrate and the sound grows louder. One can also tap the bowl to begin vibrations
• The pitch of the singing bowl is determined by its thickness, size and weight. The sound of the pitch is fixed, but its tone and volume can be controlled by the intensity and force of the tap, the hardness of the mallet or stick and the point of percussion.
Method - 2:
• The second method by which a singing bowl can be played is by placing the bowl on our palm, or the pillow stand. The body of the bowl is to be hit with the stick in a particular fashion, and it is avoidable to use too much force
-: How To Make The Singing Bowl :-
Singing bowl has an ancient origin that goes back in time. It has been used in various cultures for its serene musical overtones. It is produced in different states of India. Ramjibanpur, situated in the district of Medinapur, West Bengal is known for its specialization in the production of singing bowls of high quality and fine musical tone. Traditionally, the singing bowl was made of metal alloys such as gold, silver, copper, iron, lead, tin and mercury. Apart from these metals, bell metal is mandatory to be used, since it imparts the sweet sound to these bowls. The metals are to be carefully mixed in proportionate quantities, (particularly the mixing of copper and tin), failing to do so, the sound of the bowl will not be clear and melodious, and its duration would also be short.
Processes followed in making of our products:
The raw material i.e. the metals are first taken in the right proportion and then put into a pot made of soil, which is in the shape of a big jar and has a circular open mouth. This pot is then put in a hot oven, which further melts the mixture of metals. After the melting process, the alloy formed is cooled, which takes a lumpy formation. This lumpy product is constantly heated in the oven over a period of time and hit with a hammer. Twenty hammers of different sizes and shapes are used to beat the lumpy product to form a bowl. This procedure requires ample amount of time, patience and expertise. When the bowl is formed, it is finally given polishing and finishing. It is to be noted that if the hammers are not hit in a particular fashion then the bowl will not have a clear and fine musical tone. For this reason, we make sure that our products are procured from places where the processing of bowl takes place under the guidance of experienced and professional experts.
-:Usage of Singing Bowl:-
The singing bowl has been in use since time immemorial. Various civilizations and cultures have been using it for their various benefits. There are used for various purposes such as spiritual reasons, for meditation, relaxation, religious practice, health care and personal well being.
Some of its specific benefits are mentioned below:
• These bowls are known for creating effects that protect us from diseases such as dysentery, acidity, headaches, body aches
• Unlike medicines, they come with no side effects
• Creates a soothing environment that calms the body and mind
• Helps in meditation and relaxation
• Used for religious purposes
• Energizes and freshens mind
• Promotes well being and good health
• Gives relief from pain
Leveraging on our huge vendor base, we are able to offer a superior quality range of Metal Bowls (Singing Bowls) to our clients.
Following are the reasons that provide us an edge over our competitors:
Superior quality range Easy mode of payment Competitive prices Wide distribution network Extensive industry knowledge Proven ability in successful execution of small as well as bulk orders Customer focused approach Timely delivery
Our rich vendor base assists us in offering a wide range of Metal Bowls (Singing Bowls), which meets the varied requirements of our esteemed clients. We ensure that we procure these only from reliable vendors of the market, who make use of high grade raw material and advanced technology in their entire production process.
Our vendors are selected by our team of procurement agents only after thorough assessment that is done on following factors:
Moreover, before finalizing our list of vendors, we also conduct strict quality checks at their premises to ensure that the bowls manufactured are in compliance with the international quality standards.
To manage all our activities, we have employed a team of hard-working professionals, which strives to offer a superior quality range of Metal Bowls (Singing Bowls). These professionals help us in meeting the specific requirements of our clients by synthesizing their efforts in different disciplines and departments.
Our team includes:
• Procurement agents
• Skilled workers
• Quality analysts
• Warehousing staff
With the help of these professionals, we test our range thrice from huge stock and then send it to importers. Owing to their professional experience, our company has been able to carve a niche for ourselves in global market.